This bag accentuates the hand-dying technique we use. The subtle color variations and distressed blemishes add to the uniqueness of the bag.
- Approximate Dimensions: 14" W x 8" H x 2-1/2" D
- Two inside pockets - one open and one with a zippered closure
- Two open outside pockets
- 56" x 1" adjustable crossover strap (approx.)
- Quality brass zipper
- Interior nylon zipper
- 100% canvas shell - heavy artist-quality cotton
- 100% cotton lining - color-coordinated to match shell
- Reinforced bottom for support
- Four feet to protect the bag bottom
- Canvas Weight: 15 oz.
Not too big and not too small, this bag is just the right size to easily manage your everyday essentials - cell phone, cosmetics, keys, brush, and other important stuff. This bag is named for our mom CAROL, who is 5'2" and 90+ years strong.
For more information about the materials we use, please click on Materials