The color combo of this cotton canvas bag was very popular in the 50's, probably because they look fabulous together! If you love that era then this may just be the bag for you! Color variations and distressed blemishes add to the uniqueness of each bag.
- Shell: 100% cotton canvas
- Lining: 100% cotton print
- 14.5" W
- 13" H
- 4" D
- Quality brass zipper
- Removable and expandable strap
- 4 outside pockets (including pencil pocket)
4 inside pockets (one with a nylon zipper closure)
- Reinforced bottom for support with four metal feet for protection
- Canvas weight: 12 oz
This bag is designed slightly wider at the top so it is easy to see everything inside. For easy access, there is a cell phone pocket and a pencil pocket on the outside and a good-sized pocket on the other side. Named after daughter Meredith, who carries her tablet and a book with her always.